Goowy-A first review

Written on 9:31 AM by LuckyMurari

I wanted a nice site to start with under my reviews.I wanted to go to my favourite Google but again thought the other way.I wanted to showcase some site which is not known to many.So I took upon this site.This is a site which belongs to content management category by which I mean it is the site which acts as your webtop-a desktop environment on web(though not fully).

Ok coming to the point-Goowy.com is the site which combines the features of instant messaging,file storage,e-mail,contacts,calendar,customized news,rsses,widgets, and also some games in a simple and nice visual package.If you login to the site you will see an environment like that on your desktop where on you can access your features on clicking the 'icons'.The site is a bit(not too much) slow for the flash to load but counting on the features that can be left unconcerned.The file storage it offers is from box.net another web2.0 which I may review later.It also patches with some other web2.0 sites to give this ultimate package.And the whole point is registration there is free-that's what a web2.0 service is like.I am sure you gonna love it only if you experience.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. borisz |

    Well I use Goowy for couple a month and it’s like a replacement for my window at home. I keep all my necessary information’s online at Goowy and when I need them I can access to them from anywhere at any time and it’s one of greatest thing I like with Goowy. I past couple a week’s they added few additional stuff which make work with Goowy much better and interesting. I still do not know how much it’s reliable and safe to keep my private files in there but I hope that in near future they will add bigger protection than it is today. After all I am really satisfied with service they offer and I keep using it

Post a Comment