Why 2DOT0???????????????????

Written on 7:15 AM by LuckyMurari

People who might be reading this might be wondering why I put the name 2DOT0 to my new Blog.It's a simple answer.I am gonna use this to write things about one of my interesting subjects-Web2.0 services and the sites offering them.If you don't know what web2.0 services are, then I'll clarify you.And the definition I am giving is noway standard.But this is all from my experience.If you want a standard definition see here.But you may not still find the right definition.So here's my own definition.

It's all about user friendliness and usefulness.So web2.0 services are those which are useful to a normal user,are user friendly,mostly free,with an ajaxian look(by ajaxian look I mean sites made faster and efficient mostly through Ajax).They involve the participation of the reader or the user of the site.They are like the improved version of World Wide Web.
These include social community sites,blogs,wikis,RSS feeds etc etc.

In my coming posts I'll discuss entirely about Web2.0 services,issues and organisations.Hope you will enjoy my posts here.I'll also post reviews on many web2.0 sites


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment